Overview of Webform Leads
Here is how the process works:
Typically the process for getting you set up to get Leads will take approximately one week. During holidays it may take a little longer.
- We will write the text for the landing page based on what your service is, so the Leads are interested in what you do, including pictures if applicable.
- We build banner ads that promote the benefits of your service.
- We will build the landing page using that text, and any images you prefer.
- The landing page will be added to existing websites with established track records in producing Leads.
- We will use banner ads about your service to drive consumers in your market area to your landing pages.
- The prospect has no incentive to fill out the form other than to get more information about what you do.
- Interested prospects will fill out the form and click the box giving permission for you to call and text them even if they are on the Do-Not_call list.
- The leads are then matched against the Experian database to verify that the name and address are a real person.
- Then we use the credit bureaus information to verify they are homeowners with a $300,000 home value or more. (You can choose a different home value)
- The Lead is then sent a personalized text from you, asking them to confirm their interest, they must reply YES.
- Then it is sent to you as a Lead.
- You know the number is good, it is a cell phone number so the contact rate will be better, they have confirmed their interest and they have been reminded you are going to call them.
While this is happening, we will arrange with you or your CRM provider for the Leads to be sent immediately into your CRM as they are produced, or if you do not have a CRM, we can send the Leads to you in an email or Excel file each day.
Once everything is approved by you, it will typically take 2 days for the banner ads to propagate to all the websites and for you to begin getting Leads.
We like to begin campaigns on the following Monday after the campaign is set up.
Text Verification does several things,
- They have to be more interested than the average prospect because the took the additional step of responding, and most don't respond.
- It is an additional touch and a reminder that they are interested.
- It extends the time they are thinking about what you do, which reinforces that decision in their mind.
- It means the number is an active cell phone that they are currently using.
The price of your Leads is guaranteed, but not the pace you receive them:
- Your order will generally be filled at a pace of 5% to 10% of your order per day. If they are coming more slowly than that, you can add additional areas.
- The pace that you can receive the Leads is based on the pace that you choose, up to the pace your chosen market area will support.
- The leads will come to your API as quickly as we can; if you don't want 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, let us know in the comments box or an email.
- The larger your market area, the faster you can get the Leads.
- There is a limit to what can be done to increase the pace beyond adding more market area.
For some products and services, it may be 1 Lead per day per 20,000 population or one Lead per day per 1,000,000 population.
The prospect has no incentive to fill out the form other than to get more information about what you do so the pace you can get Leads
depends almost completely on what you are selling and the area you are selling it in.
The people that fill out a form are expecting you to contact them, that is why they fill out a form. When following up on the Lead, it is a good idea to begin the conversation with the last action they took, something like "I'm calling in response to a text saying you were looking for some information about (What you do)."
We will get you Leads, but we cannot make someone buy from you.
- The easier it is to buy from you, the better your results will be.
- The higher the perceived value of your offer, the higher your close rate will be.
- The better the job you do on follow-up, the higher your close rate will be.
- Most people make the sale entirely over the phone, but if you can make the sale in person, your close rate will be likely be higher.
If you get the text verified Leads, you will be very likely to be happy as long as you make a reasonable effort to follow up on the Leads.
- They are more likely to have a sustained interest because they replied to the text message.
- They are far less likely to say they don't remember, because they can look at their phone and see the text messages.
- They have received and replied to text messages, so it has to be a cell phone, which people are more likely to answer.
Whatever type of Lead you get, these will be exclusive to you and sent only to you.
When you buy larger amounts of Leads, you get a lower price.
If you receive a refund for undelivered Leads, your Lead cost will be based on the number of Leads received.
In the event that a collection efforts become necessary, you agree to pay all reasonable collection costs up to 40% plus reasonable Attorney fees and court costs.