DME Leads are with consumers who filled out an online form for a back brace at little or no cost.
- DME Leads, or Durable Medical Equipment Leads start with a Facebook campaign to people over the age of 65 with an above average income to drive people to a form where they request more information about getting a back brace.
- DME Leads have the name, phone, address, email address, and age of the consumer, and they will be requesting a call from your company.
- DME Leads should have part B because they are above average in income, but the percentage that are Part B cannot be guaranteed.
- The DME leads are exclusively yours forever. There is no guarantee of any sort in terms of response rates with these DME Leads, however clients are reporting that 90% of the people they contact remember requesting a call and 50% take the next step.
- The reported close rates with doctor chasing are 15-20%.
- These are not telemarketing leads, so same and similar checks have not been an issue.
Please fill out the form before you order so we will know where to send your Leads.